Thursday, March 3, 2011

A new job, a new beginning..

The job I interviewed for? I got it!

I am so incredibly excited about this new chapter in my life. I will be nannying for a wonderful eight month old little boy named Everett. The hours are great (though I will be dragging myself out of bed at 4:45am (yuck!)), and it's only three days a week so I'll have time to take some classes at PCC if I want.

The last month (and the next two weeks) have been sooo lazy. Without a job, I have had very little motivation to get out of the house. For the most part my days are spent hanging out in front of the television.. not very productive. I've spent the last several hours halfheartedly attempting to clean my disaster of a room. Not a lot of progress has been made, but I'm confidant that it will be spotless by the time I start my job (in twelve days), haha.

I've finally had time to catch up on some reading... I'm so ADD that I'm currently reading three books right now. They are all really good though! A Perfect Arangement By Suzanne Berne, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time By Mark Haddon, and (my guilty pleasure) the second installment in the Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard.
I'll definitely have to stock up on some good books to read at my new job... the little guy sleeps every hour and a half right now, and it doesn't look like my "household cleaning duties" are going to fill all those nap times! Have any suggestions for good reading material?


~H

No comments:

Post a Comment